Write to Minister Tudge
If you would like to write a letter to the Minister for Human Services, Alan Tudge, expressing your concerns about the Online Compliance Interventions and broader issues about staffing and resources in DHS, here's what you need to know:
The Hon Alan Tudge MP
Minister for Human Services
CANBERRA ACT 2600
Address the Minister as 'Dear Minister'.
- Write about your experience of the impact the OCI is having on you (for example, stress and workload), and also what impact you think it's having on customers.
- Ask the Minister to act to resolve the situation - for example, by halting the OCI, providing more permanent staff to DHS, consulting with staff about systems.
- Don't include material that identifies individual customers or other staff
- If you're typing your letter, copy it into the box on this page. If you're writing it by hand, take a photo of it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let us know that you've done it by filling out the form on this page.